Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Laetitia side projects - best of playlist?
53 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Laetitia side projects - best of playlist?

I started this idea in another thread - let's see how it goes. It would be nice to collect together the many side projects that Laetitia has featured on over the last few years. A comprehensive list would be nice, but I'd really like to put together a playlist that I (or anyone else who fancies doing it) can put together on tapely. A mix of maybe 10 to a dozen tracks that work together would be nice, but apparently there is a lot of stuff out there, so maybe more than one mix.

I'm on an ipad at the moment and can't really create this properly until I get on back on my main computer in a couple of weeks, but the two tracks that I'd definitely want to include to start off with are:

Anna, My Dear with Giorgio Tuma
Memories Of War with Adrian Younge

So, any more suggestions?

(Tapely only seems to work with YouTube clips and I think Soundcloud, so these formats are probably best)

Apr 21, 2015, 16:04

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: