Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Baimbridge & Voret
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

Baimbridge & Voret

If anyone's interested, I've thrown a few of my lo-fi (no-fi) home demos up onto Soundcloud:

https://soundcloud.com/baimbridge-voret

And to answer your questions, no I don't have time to for EQ/Compressor 101, so that's why I didn't bother!

Jun 23, 2015, 23:11

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re: Baimbridge & Voret

Nice!!

Jun 25, 2015, 01:14

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Yea, nice.

Jun 26, 2015, 13:11

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

Thanks! I mean, I know it's not really that nice, but it is what it is. Really just wanted to put them up on a site to share with the literally trios of people who have asked to hear them without having to e-mail them or set up a shared Dropbox...those are just the ones from June, have some from May which are even less polished/listenable/non-cringeworthy. :^|

Jun 26, 2015, 16:19

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

wracket wrote:
Thanks! I mean, I know it's not really that nice, but it is what it is. Really just wanted to put them up on a site to share with the literally trios of people who have asked to hear them without having to e-mail them or set up a shared Dropbox...those are just the ones from June, have some from May which are even less polished/listenable/non-cringeworthy. :^|

Keep 'em coming wracket, keep 'em coming.

Jun 26, 2015, 17:52

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

Harold Bissonette wrote:
Keep 'em coming wracket, keep 'em coming.

More of the agrarian stuff using lyrics about traditional bread making techniques as imagery for one's reflection on the elements they themselves pass from their parents to their own children...or the silly French '60s Latin pop with Biz Markee-esque mouth percussion/horns? Because it's already odd enough that I've put those two things under the same label!

Jun 27, 2015, 21:50

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

For those so inclined, there are about nine (well not 'about', there are currently nine) songs up there now.

The more recent few were just quick instrumentals that I tacked a few vocals onto a couple of...I guess for more structured 'pop' songs one might choose scroll down a bit to Sejour or Flank. (Of course, for actually well-produced and performed music one might choose to look somewhere else entirely!)

Dec 02, 2015, 22:41

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

[overheard on the street]

"Hey man, did you hear the latest B&V demo?"

"Comment? De quoi tu parles, mon grand?"

Jun 11, 2016, 23:08

mikka000
1083 posts

good stuff! thanks for sharing.

Jun 11, 2016, 23:35

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1218 posts

wracket wrote:
[overheard on the street]

"Hey man, did you hear the latest B&V demo?"

"Comment? De quoi tu parles, mon grand?"

[this is what I got from Google Translate:]

Have you heard this? People keep telling me about this, they're always coming up to me and asking me about this - the best people, by the way, and these people really know what they're talking about - they say: have you heard this? This... this Bumbridge & Vora... Vera... whatever. Doesn't even matter, because it's just great. The best. It's going to be tremendously successful. That's what they say. These people, they can't believe what they heard - can't even believe it! - because it's so great, it really is - and most of them haven't even heard it yet, but they know that it's just great. It's getting all the highest ratings and it's going to be the #1 demo ever - that's what they saying about it. I'm not making this stuff up. I'm telling you right now: you owe it to yourselves, you really need to get in on this thing because it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, folks - it really is. You need to hear this. You've never heard anything like it. I guarantee it, absolutely the best. The best! That's all there is to say about it, really. The best. You're going to love it. Trust me on this one, folks. Trust me.

Jun 12, 2016, 03:36

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index