Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
your recent finds: cds vinyls books instruments ...
16 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mysteryhello
Mysteryhello
567 posts

Re: your recent finds: cds vinyls books instruments ...

[quote="Hobobachang"

Not aware of any FNAC in Dubai, I think they opened a branch in Qatar? There are only Virgin Megastores here, which have really crappy range and of course no second hand stuff. They do however have a vinyl shelf, with surpisingly tasteful selection of reissues (lot of classic jazz, funk and soul LPs). However a. the prices of these are outrageous b. any I am interested in I have already picked up previously an original copy for fraction of the cost and c. my turntable is not here with me anyway :(

Never thought I'd say it, but thank goodness for MP3s :D

Glasgow is indeed a very cool place. The weather can be bit depressing and town gets pretty rowdy at times. But so many great pubs / gigs / records stores / clubs / restaurants etc. Didn't realise how lucky I was growing up there :)

[/quote]

Oh yes you're right it's in Qatar. Pardon me.
I use a lot mp3 like you!
We are not always aware by the chance we have with our Europa way of life. You'right. And we often can't enjoy it work, time, ... :( :)!!

Jun 28, 2015, 19:26

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: