Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Best Sci Fi Films of All Time
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Re: the black hole.

Don't know this one at all.

Mar 23, 2009, 17:48

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Re: Santa Claus Pwns the Martians

Mar 23, 2009, 17:57

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

Re: time bandits.

I feel like Time Bandits is sci-fi, in a sort of Harlan Ellison way.

Mar 23, 2009, 18:50

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

Re: the black hole.

I think I saw The Black Hole in the movie theater. The end is pretty great and really trippy.

Mar 23, 2009, 18:53

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

Re: tron.

Tron I never understood the fascination with -- sure it looks cool, but it bores me to tears. I fall asleep every time. I think it's all that cerulean blue.

Mar 23, 2009, 18:54

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

wizards.

part 1 of 8.

Mar 23, 2009, 18:56

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

Re: Best Sci Fi Films of All Time

I wish they would get a move on with the Diamond Age adaptation, that would be great if they did it right--
http://www.tvsquad.com/2008/09/15/what-ever-happened-to-that-diamond-age-adaptation

Mar 23, 2009, 18:57

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

A.I.

Nobody has mentioned A.I., the Kubrick/Spielberg thing, really good film.

Here's an interesting article on how Spielberg came to direct Kubrick's vision in AI...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2000/may/05/1

Mar 23, 2009, 19:05

cybele
cybele
736 posts

Total Recall. . .I need to buy that dvd. Also liked the Fifth Element.

Cybele

Mar 23, 2009, 20:40

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

cybele wrote:
Fifth Element.Cybele

thats the one i was gonna say. All the costumes were done by Jean Paul Gautier. which i thought was neat at the time, and still do.

Mar 23, 2009, 22:47

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index