Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Stealing Sheep
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

wracket
wracket
1427 posts

Stealing Sheep

Great performance in Cambridge two nights ago. See them live if you get the chance.

Oct 03, 2015, 22:56

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5935 posts

Re: Stealing Sheep

Gave them a listen. Seems like the new album might be a little more produced and mainstreamy,but this song was pretty catchy to me. I think they would be very good live.

Oct 04, 2015, 23:08

thomas2
thomas2
1700 posts

you are in God's own country, when are you coming to visit me?

Oct 05, 2015, 09:14

wracket
wracket
1427 posts

thomas2 wrote:
you are in God's own country, when are you coming to visit me?

Writing this on a train bound for York (don't ask), then back in (that) London for a few days to end the week with my visiting brother and his girlfriend. My brother wants to go to the Rose E. Dougall concert at The Lexington on Thursday--care to join us (you've written praise for her here, haven't you)? Otherwise always up for a pint or seven.

Oct 05, 2015, 18:13

wracket
wracket
1427 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
Gave them a listen. Seems like the new album might be a little more produced and mainstreamy,but this song was pretty catchy to me. I think they would be very good live.

The new album is more synch-oriented and less psychedelic overall, but it translated brilliantly live. And all three of them really add something to the performance--lots of talent and creativity there!

Oct 05, 2015, 18:15

thomas2
thomas2
1700 posts

Dude i have 2 tx for RED which I cannot use. you want em?

Oct 05, 2015, 18:33

thomas2
thomas2
1700 posts

thomas2 wrote:
Dude i have 2 tx for RED which I cannot use. you want em?

for the lexington i mean. it's an eticket so i'm sure you can just pretend to be me at the box orifice

would love to hook up for a beer or twenty but i am stuck in portsmouth during the working week and am away in devon this weekend for my step dad's 70th b'day. how long u here for?

Oct 05, 2015, 18:35

thomas2
thomas2
1700 posts

PS email me, is easier

thomarsep@gmail.com

Oct 05, 2015, 18:35

wracket
wracket
1427 posts

Heading back to Paris on Saturday unfortunately. E-mail on route...

Oct 06, 2015, 00:15

thomas2
thomas2
1700 posts

Next time, Mike, next time. Or I could come to Paris?!

Oct 06, 2015, 07:27

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index