Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Log In
-Register
Stealing Sheep
Log In to post a reply
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

Re: Stealing Sheep

Pic from mr wracket from last night - gutted to have missed it!

[img src="http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQ2h83VWEAAr3BJ.jpg"] [/img]

Oct 09, 2015, 07:37


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Re: Stealing Sheep

I happened to see this on the EFDSS (English Folk Dance and Song Society) Facebook page:

'We've just about maxed out the Cecil Sharp House internet connection because we're all watching this on auto-repeat. We've lost count of the number of ways we love it.'

then a link to this:



Several favourable comments underneath too - from proper Morris people - they approve of the stepping, apparently.

I'm not too crazy about the music myself, I think it's sort of OK, but I do love the video.

Oct 09, 2015, 10:53


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

Re: Stealing Sheep

Harold Bissonette wrote:
I happened to see this on the EFDSS (English Folk Dance and Song Society) Facebook page:

'We've just about maxed out the Cecil Sharp House internet connection because we're all watching this on auto-repeat. We've lost count of the number of ways we love it.'

Wow, had never seen that video (didn't know the band that particularly well before the concert in fact), but know the Cecil Sharp House quite well... from the outside, at least. Must've walked past it 200 times!

Oct 15, 2015, 22:20


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

Re: Stealing Sheep

wracket wrote:
Cecil Sharp House


I've been there - inside and everything!

Oct 15, 2015, 23:15


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Re: Stealing Sheep

GaryB2 wrote:
wracket wrote:
Cecil Sharp House


I've been there - inside and everything!


I live nearby but only rarely go in there. Friendly and slightly bonkers people.

Oct 16, 2015, 11:14


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

Re: Stealing Sheep

Harold Bissonette wrote:
GaryB2 wrote:
wracket wrote:
Cecil Sharp House


I've been there - inside and everything!


I live nearby but only rarely go in there. Friendly and slightly bonkers people.


I'm on just the other side of Primrose Hill (when in London, which is fairly often these days)... might run into you at The Queen (and not even know it)!

Oct 16, 2015, 11:47


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Re: Stealing Sheep

wracket wrote:
Harold Bissonette wrote:
GaryB2 wrote:
wracket wrote:
Cecil Sharp House


I've been there - inside and everything!


I live nearby but only rarely go in there. Friendly and slightly bonkers people.


I'm on just the other side of Primrose Hill (when in London, which is fairly often these days)... might run into you at The Queen (and not even know it)!


Ha! I'm over that side too - King Henry's Road. I spend half my life there, keeping an eye on my old mum and the rest of my time in Cornwall. I haven't drunk in the Queens for quite some time - if I go for a wee thimblefull it tends to be up at the Magdala, although it's recently channged hands and they are charging a fiver for a pint which hurts my pocket sorely.

Oct 16, 2015, 12:53


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

other
other
152 posts

Re: Stealing Sheep

I love them. Really good.

Oct 30, 2015, 18:06

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index