Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Green Screen...gone?!
Pages: 13 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

Green Screen...gone?!

Did the plug get pulled?

Jun 04, 2016, 09:54

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Re: Green Screen...gone?!

Yeah. When yesterday the one person I had been holding it open for for years indicated that they were no longer interested in hearing what I had to say, I couldn't yank the cord fast enough. Gone. It's okay.

Jun 04, 2016, 14:28

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

Kazak wrote:
Yeah. When yesterday the one person I had been holding it open for for years indicated that they were no longer interested in hearing what I had to say, I couldn't yank the cord fast enough. Gone. It's okay.

Oh? :^/

Jun 04, 2016, 18:52

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Holy shit Kaz, you did that because of me? That's really so hurtful. I would have liked to have gone in and saved a few things. No warning at all. Even though you kept it going, you were not the only one to put energy and time in there.

And you kept it open because of me?? I should thank you for that. I did appreciate it deeply. There were a few others such as wracket of course and Andy and a few others. Now that another member is writing more on facebook, and one is on here, I guess we almost have it covered as far as staying in touch goes.

Since this is so harsh, and Kaz even unfriended me apparently, I don't feel at all guilty saying what it is about. Kaz facebook emailed me about Sanders, trying to sway my California vote, and he was pretty harsh toward Clinton and by extension her supporters. His accusations I disagreed with. I took myself out of the conversation because I thought it was best, as we said what we had to say and it was going nowhere. Yet he was continuing, I thought with someone else, as I had said what I had to say. I was polite in my response, so I'm not sure what is going on. I did not dis him in any way that I can think of. A lot of anger I guess on his side politically. I guess I should have said, thanks for your opinion, I am going to bow out of the conversation. That would have been more polite. But I had said something of the kind previously. I wrote "Have a good day Dave, we can agree to disagree, I would be happy with either of them."

Jun 04, 2016, 20:47

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Nothing I said about Clinton was harsh because it is true. You have a lot of power right now. You can choose to saddle the American people with the candidate with the second lowest favorability in the history of presidential politics (second only to her presumed opponent), or not. So, yeah, it's kinda important to me. My kids have to grow up in this world. I still hope, despite our little spat, you'll forget your ego and wake up and smell the coffee before it's too late.

Jun 04, 2016, 21:30

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

We can choose a leadership that's aligned with us, or we can choose a leadership that's aligned with Pfizer. California can absolutely swing the election. For the love of everything good and holy, please make the correct choice! I'm done. The Green Screen is gone. Unrecoverable. It's a load off my mind.

Jun 04, 2016, 22:21

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

See what you started, Wracket?! ;)

I simply cannot fathom that fans of Stereolab could be so easily manipulated by the goddamned establishment media. Did they ever listen to anything Laetitia was saying, or was it just the pretty music all along?

Love ya, Wrack.

Jun 05, 2016, 00:40

vivakomeda
744 posts

Kazak wrote:
I simply cannot fathom that fans of Stereolab could be so easily manipulated by the goddamned establishment media. Did they ever listen to anything Laetitia was saying, or was it just the pretty music all along?.

The latter, in my case.

I've got no dog in the fight here, but christ there is some smugness in these comments. And I like Bernie!

Jun 05, 2016, 09:40

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Quick, libtards hitting far too close to home again, discredit, besmirch! Hilariously predictably, it's VivaK to the rescue.

Jun 05, 2016, 15:50

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2130 posts

I was a little bit surprised there had been no election chat on the forum till now. I guess it was discussed on the green screen, but I've always just stayed put here on the pink (and formerly green) screen.

Quite frankly, I find the thought of America having to choose between Trump or Clinton pretty scary. Sanders is an unknown quantity to me, however his chances do seem a bit slim at this stage.

Anyone can be the president of USA, or so they say. I guess it helps a lot if you're a billionaire celebrity, or the wife of a former president....

Doesn't really matter which party they represent, the Clinton dynasty is just as objectionable as the Bush one in my eyes. So many allegations of shady dealings (not to mention the mysterious trail of death) surrounding them. Whether or not some of the more lurid stories which circulate are true, I can't believe the American people would even consider her fit for the post of president (no offense CP). Anyway I'm not an American and therefore not as deeply invested, so pay no mind on what I may say. I wish you all the best of luck whatever the outcome.

Jun 05, 2016, 17:35

Pages: 13 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index