Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Green Screen...gone?!
Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 18 9 10 11 12 13 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Re: historic moment

...because it's easy to lose hope, particularly here.

Jun 12, 2016, 01:12

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1223 posts

http://www.theonion.com/article/id-you-post-long-aggressive-rants-social-media-say-53070

:)

Jun 12, 2016, 02:49

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

You haven't enjoyed reading a thread so much in a decade.

Jun 12, 2016, 07:38

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1223 posts

Kazak wrote:
You haven't enjoyed reading a thread so much in a decade.

You got me - but did you actually manage to sit through all 20 min of that video? BOOOORING!

Hey! Here's something that's far more entertaining, far more informative, and far more intellectually rigorous:

Jun 12, 2016, 18:06

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

The particular video was multiple pointed, but I won't spell it out for you.

Jun 12, 2016, 21:31

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Re: Green Screen...gone?!

So, here we're presented with the first (lol) opportunity to test where Clinton's true loyalties lie. She's been given her marching orders from Wall Street, will she fall on the side of the American people and pick Warren after all, or will she bow to Wall Street's will and pick someone more, ahem, friendly to moneyed interests? I know where I'm putting my money.

Jun 21, 2016, 04:34

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/elizabeth-warren-wall-street-vice-president-224489

Several of Wall Street's approved VP candidates are listed in the article. Let's see if one of them gets the nod...

Jun 21, 2016, 04:55

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5928 posts
Jul 02, 2016, 09:47

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

You know when a good time for reason would've been? Before nominating the most divisive candidate in the history of democratic politics. Do you have any idea how unified the democratic party could be right now?!

Jul 02, 2016, 20:08

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

People over corporations, that's something all democrats can unite behind. Corporations over people, well, that's going to be a hard sell for democrats. Good luck with that. We'll just be over here forming a new party.

Jul 02, 2016, 21:47

Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 18 9 10 11 12 13 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index