Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Green Screen...gone?!
Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 18 9 10 11 12 13 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5928 posts

Re: Green Screen...gone?!

Kazak wrote:
People over corporations, that's something all democrats can unite behind. Corporations over people, well, that's going to be a hard sell for democrats. Good luck with that. We'll just be over here forming a new party.

The articles (which I assume you didn't read) pokes so many holes in your arguments, including ones you wrote after the links to the articles.

Jul 02, 2016, 21:59

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Why are we pleading for reason? Could it possibly be because we're panicked because we're not uniting? If only somebody had warned us!!

Jul 02, 2016, 22:06

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5928 posts

Kazak wrote:
We'll just be over here forming a new party.

Yeah like third parties are some kind of new idea? Usually they are not multi-dimensional enough in our system of gov't, and work better in a coalition style gov't.

Anybody that doesn't vote for one of the two major party candidates this time around is completely ignoring the huge impact the Supreme Court will have in our future, and our children's futures. I consider anyone who ignores that issue someone with only a superficial grasp on the concepts they spout. Work to create the system you want, but if you do it at the expense of the results in the third branch of gov't, and it's power, you are doing yourself and everyone else a disservice.
http://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-07-03/the-supreme-court-really-matters-in-this-election

Jul 05, 2016, 00:17

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

You've got it all wrong again. If the democratic party fails to nominate a candidate that can inspire folks to vote for him/her, it's not the fault of the people voting elsewhere, they can vote as they see fit, it'll be the fault of the party/candidate. It's on Hillary to convince me to vote for her. If the supreme court ends up getting stacked with Trump nominees, it'll be Hillary's and the corrupt democratic establishment's doing. Look no further.

Jul 05, 2016, 03:23

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5928 posts

Nope "you've got it all wrong again"... It is your fault if the people like you are that self-righteous and implacable, that they can't look at what is in front of their faces.

For a candidate who has voted the same as Sanders most of the time, all the evidence freely available to you that shows what her platform is, to the left of Obama, and that she is not at all what the republicans and Sanders-bros paint her as. I feel confident that you have a small minority view, most people won't be duped into doing what you are going to do, as they understand the consequences and how it might affect women, immigrants, lgbt people, the environment, and most importantly the Supreme Court, for DECADES.

Jul 05, 2016, 04:11

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Scare tactics and the repulsive "bros" meme again. Completely tone deaf. Gross.

Jul 05, 2016, 05:57

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5928 posts

You think that's a good deflection from my points? Nope. You can't take responsibility for what you will be doing. Scare tactics? No it's reality. I'd like to see you deny the differences which would happen to the country between the two candidates.

I'm not the gross one, with your rude, overbearing facebook emails to me before it started here. I had every right to take myself out of that conversation. And your obsessive posting on here just continued it.

Jul 05, 2016, 07:27

vivakomeda
746 posts

best thread in forum history

This one right here.

I love it all

Jul 05, 2016, 14:37

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

What a great candidate you were determined to nominate; perhaps I'm not in such a small minority after all.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/287101-poll-americans-want-alternative-to-trump-clinton

Jul 09, 2016, 20:11

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5928 posts

It doesn't say how many of the 21% likely voters is a republican disgusted with the choice of Trump. People love when an article matches their bias.

"In a four-way race, 45 percent of likely voters support Clinton, 34 percent Trump, 5 percent Johnson and 4 percent Stein, according to a separate five-day polling average on July 8.

That compares with 46 percent for Clinton and 33 percent for Trump in a two-way race."

This early on, that's a pretty healthy lead.

I'm kinda done on this thread and ready to move on to music.

Jul 09, 2016, 23:48

Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 18 9 10 11 12 13 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index