Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Green Screen...gone?!
Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 18 9 10 11 12 13 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Re: Green Screen...gone?!

Yeah, people love "extremely careless" Clinton.

Jul 10, 2016, 01:17

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

I didn't bring this here, CP. You did.

Jul 10, 2016, 01:27

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
I had every right to take myself out of that conversation.

Of course you did, no one ever said you didn't. Doesn't mean it was the right thing to do. I had every right to react the way I did too. Think, silly.

Jul 10, 2016, 01:29

mono valley
mono valley
48 posts

Kazak, I just want you to know I'm 100% behind your decision to close the Green Screen. Now, if Martin would just close THIS forum!

Jul 15, 2016, 01:21

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

mono valley wrote:
Kazak, I just want you to know I'm 100% behind your decision to close the Green Screen. Now, if Martin would just close THIS forum!

Hi 1 Valley!

Jul 15, 2016, 16:34

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Cough.

Jul 23, 2016, 04:34

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Jul 24, 2016, 01:05

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

CLINTON CASH - Documentary on Clintons foreign cash contributions to their foundation while she's Secratary of STate

Jul 25, 2016, 17:23

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Great choice, eh? Down the rabbit hole we go,...I guess.

Jul 26, 2016, 00:48

Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 18 9 10 11 12 13 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index