Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Green Screen...gone?!
Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1223 posts

Re: Green Screen...gone?!

Ted Cruz wrote:
McConnell and Boehner use the same approach, make concessions before the negotiations even begin. Ends in half-measures. Make congress accountable by informing the electorate. We need a hard-ass. No more half-measures.

Jun 06, 2016, 09:53

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Okay, you're not worth my time then, thanks.

Jun 06, 2016, 16:38

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Look where middle of the road has us. The extreme right is extremely wrong. The extreme left is extremely right (ironically).

Jun 06, 2016, 16:42

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Sanders is a left leaning moderate in Europe. He's only portrayed as an extreme leftist here because our spectrum is so insanely shifted. He's a New Deal democrat, not the Stalinist the establishment is desperate to portray him as. Did you swallow that?

Jun 06, 2016, 16:47

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

I apologize for that first comment, I initially missed your point. It happens.

Jun 06, 2016, 16:55

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

We desperately need a New New Deal. Won't get it under Clinton.

Jun 06, 2016, 16:57

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

To go back to my previous analogy, we're near the cliff on our right side, there's a wide gulf to our left. Middle-of-the-road has us flirting dangerously along the edge of the cliff to our right because our spectrum is so insanely shifted. Do we want to make friends, or do we want to save our skins?

Jun 06, 2016, 17:10

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Sorry to see it go. I only stopped going there because my work blocked those forums on that site.

Jun 06, 2016, 17:14

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

So, I'm an asshole apparently. But, you know what I also am? I'm fucking right. So, what now motherfuckers? You know what now? You swallow your pride and get on board.

Jun 06, 2016, 18:32

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Clinton is a trap for democrats. Nominating Clinton gets us Trump. California can still deliver us the winning candidate. It's kinda important.

Jun 06, 2016, 18:55

Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index