Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Green Screen...gone?!
Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

vivakomeda
746 posts

Re: Green Screen...gone?!

Migrating quickly from "asshole" to "batshit unhinged"

Jun 06, 2016, 23:42

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5922 posts

Can we try to keep it somewhat civil? (I think I mean all of us.)

Jun 06, 2016, 23:52

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5922 posts

I do mean all of us, made mistake and left in a word.)

Jun 06, 2016, 23:53

GaryB2
GaryB2
2325 posts

matthew6 wrote:
GaryB2 wrote:

There's not enough rich, white folks to vote him in, surely?

I thought he is more popular with poor white folk? Not my expertise as I am Canadian.

As I recall it was rich folks and 'joe the plumber' types that got the blame for voting Bush back in.

Jun 07, 2016, 00:10

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

How deep does the corruption go? Let's just not have to find out, eh? What, you still haven't turned off Clinton News Network, so you've never heard any of this?!! She wouldn't take money from Wahhabist Saudi Arabia in exchange for arms, would she? I bet we can trust her to do the right thing despite all of her Big Money influence.

Jun 07, 2016, 00:41

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

I guess we'd better nominate the candidate who can beat Trump then.

Jun 07, 2016, 00:41

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Oh look, it's completely irrelevant VivaK.

Jun 07, 2016, 00:42

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

How about you let us leftists have our little leftist powwow, eh VivaK?

Jun 07, 2016, 00:50

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5922 posts

Kazak wrote:
How deep does the corruption go? Let's just not have to find out, eh? What, you still haven't turned off Clinton News Network, so you've never heard any of this?!!

You are being extremely rude to me with your sarcasm. What you don't seem to understand is that browbeating someone, or being rude to them, is not going to change their minds. And even if you were being civil, I've poked holes in most of your arguments already, which makes you just move on to other ones. Since you aren't even being civil towards me, I'm getting a bit tired of it. This is why I took myself out of the fb conversation in the first place. But I will look at your link.

Jun 07, 2016, 01:18

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

I'm an asshole.

Jun 07, 2016, 01:22

Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index