Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Green Screen...gone?!
Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Re: Green Screen...gone?!

You haven't poked holes in anything. Clinton is a bad candidate and she will lose to the Don. Tomorrow is your big day, California. Our fate rests in your hands. Forget your ego and tick the right box.

Jun 07, 2016, 01:29

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5924 posts

Kazak wrote:
Forget your ego....

Ok I'm out. You can talk to yourself for a while.

Jun 07, 2016, 01:35

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Look, Sue, we've known each other for a long time, so let me take the mask off for a second. What I mean when I say "forget your ego" is I need you to see that my assholery here has all been an act, you have to know that. My hair is on fire. Democrats are about to make a huge mistake. I need you to see through my assholery at the actual issues about Clinton I've brought up. They're real. They're going to be amplified tenfold during the general election season. I haven't said a word about emails. I haven't said a word about FBI investigations. I haven't uttered the word "Benghazi" once. I've stuck to real problems with the candidate. Clinton really is a bad candidate. She really never will get the support of a large swath of the electorate who can see right through her facade, folks like me. She absolutely must have us, but she pushes us away with every move. Would I love to have a president with a vagina? Please, I'm as liberal as the day is long, I'd be absolutely delighted. You have to believe that. Is Sanders a perfect person whose shit doesn't stink. Of course not. He is the first politician to come along in my lifetime who I really believe has the best interest of the American middle class at the forefront of his mind. We're under attack from the wealthy elite and we desperately need a candidate like Sanders, now more than ever before. You have said yourself that you like Bernie Sanders. Clinton has said herself that she already has the nomination locked up. If those two things are true, then what could it possibly matter. I'm begging you, pleading, freaking crying over here, vote for Sanders. I won't say another word about it. In fact, I'll disappear forever from these pink pages if that is your desire. But help deliver California to Sanders for the love of god.

Jun 07, 2016, 03:38

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5924 posts

Don't disappear. You are a valued member of this forum.

Jun 07, 2016, 04:47

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1223 posts

Kazak wrote:
I'm an asshole.

Hey! Me too!

I respect your passion, man, but I think that it has occasionally gotten the better of you here. Sue has a hell of a point: you're never going to change anyone's mind by yelling at them or calling them stupid.

I agree with most of your takes on Bernie. I want his voice to be heard, and I want him to play a big part in setting our nation's legislative agenda. However, I don't think he's the guy that I want handling our foreign policy, and I don't see any evidence that he's seriously prepared for the task of managing our enormous federal bureaucracy. Simple as that.

Finally: this is the most active thread that we've had in a really long time. I hope that the hard feelings don't run too deep and we can all be happy that we still have this great place available to us.

Jun 07, 2016, 05:11

vivakomeda
746 posts

Ha. No problems. Fire away.

Jun 07, 2016, 05:40

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Cyberpainter, if people like me and Mu, like you, can't count on people like me and Mu, like you, then people like me and Mu, like you, are fucked. You're with Her, he's with us, see the difference? Come through.

Jun 07, 2016, 05:55

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Oops, I wasn't supposed to say anything else. I'd take it back if it wasn't frozen on an uneditable archaic forum with ten total users left that might as well be defunct like the forgotten band it represents.

Jun 07, 2016, 06:10

matthew6
matthew6
1897 posts

Kazak wrote:
like the forgotten band it represents.

Not so forgotten! One million + views

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tySo7kCou0Q

Jun 07, 2016, 06:49

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

It has passed us by, Matthew ol' chap. It's all Kanye and Kendrick now. It's okay, every little thing's gonna be alright. We're only going to die. Don't panic. Bring your towel.

Jun 07, 2016, 15:58

Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index