Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Green Screen...gone?!
129 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re: Green Screen...gone?!

Holy shit Kaz, you did that because of me? That's really so hurtful. I would have liked to have gone in and saved a few things. No warning at all. Even though you kept it going, you were not the only one to put energy and time in there.

And you kept it open because of me?? I should thank you for that. I did appreciate it deeply. There were a few others such as wracket of course and Andy and a few others. Now that another member is writing more on facebook, and one is on here, I guess we almost have it covered as far as staying in touch goes.

Since this is so harsh, and Kaz even unfriended me apparently, I don't feel at all guilty saying what it is about. Kaz facebook emailed me about Sanders, trying to sway my California vote, and he was pretty harsh toward Clinton and by extension her supporters. His accusations I disagreed with. I took myself out of the conversation because I thought it was best, as we said what we had to say and it was going nowhere. Yet he was continuing, I thought with someone else, as I had said what I had to say. I was polite in my response, so I'm not sure what is going on. I did not dis him in any way that I can think of. A lot of anger I guess on his side politically. I guess I should have said, thanks for your opinion, I am going to bow out of the conversation. That would have been more polite. But I had said something of the kind previously. I wrote "Have a good day Dave, we can agree to disagree, I would be happy with either of them."

Jun 04, 2016, 20:47

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: