Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Green Screen...gone?!
129 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1224 posts

Re: Green Screen...gone?!

Wow!

Kaz: I think that you're taking this all a little too personally. Everyone has a right to their political opinions, and even a vote for Trump, as horribly wrong as that would be, wouldn't be enough to make someone a bad person - just a really, really misguided one.

For the record, I voted for Hillary in our (WA) state caucus. She got trounced. I like Bernie, but I just don't believe that there is a realistic chance he would be able to successfully implement the sort of principled policies he's advocating. Go ahead and call me a defeatist, but I like Obama's theory that the best a President can do is gently turn the ship to the left and watch the lasting impact of his/her policies slowly take a real and lasting effect over time. I'm betting that Clinton has the best chance of making our country better in the long term. I might be proven wrong, but it's not worth abandoning civil discourse over this.

Jun 06, 2016, 03:03

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: