Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Green Screen...gone?!
129 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

Re: Green Screen...gone?!

Interesting to see such passion for politics. I'm the exact opposite these days.

I've been voting in general elections since 1992. I've seen centre-right Prime Ministers and centre-left Prime Ministers govern me from London and, in recent years, I've had First Ministers of various political colours take care of devolved matters at the Scottish Parliament in Edinburgh. And, seriously, despite all the predictions of catastrophe during the myriad election campaigns I've lived through I've barely noticed any change at all. Like ever.

Al politicians seem to talk up their desire to effect real change but all they seem to do is tinker at the margins. I can't think of anything that has really put me up or down, my whole adult life. So, for the moment, I am out!!

Just out of interest, what do you think will/will not happen if Clinton/Sanders/Trump gets in?

Jun 06, 2016, 21:04

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: