Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Green Screen...gone?!
129 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re: Green Screen...gone?!

Kazak wrote:
Oops, I wasn't supposed to say anything else. I'd take it back if it wasn't frozen on an uneditable archaic forum with ten total users left that might as well be defunct like the forgotten band it represents.

Trolling didn't help either.

And by the way, this forum is still awesome. There's at least 20 active users, at least that many occasional users, it's open again to new people, there is a lot of new Stereolab fans out there right now by the looks of the enthusiasm on the Stereolab facebook groups, and Letitia and Tim have new music out that keeps everything fresh and great. Not to mention I love coming here to see what people are listening to now, that is still going strong.

Hopefully people will not be dissuaded by an old grouch like you that felt it necessary to not only quickly close his forum, but dis everyone on this one. They won't get this far in this thread anyway, as it's too tedious.

Jun 08, 2016, 06:54

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: