Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
What.cd
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

peturv
187 posts

Re: What.cd

Kazak wrote:
xanax.rip is a candidate for what.cd replacement that I've found. Whether it will withstand the coming deluge of other candidates remains to be seen, but it seems pretty okay to me. Nowhere near as comprehensive yet, obviously, but it's building. No need to send an invite, registrations are currently open.

ah it seems that registrations are not open - if you happen to have a key that you could spare it would be most appreciated

Nov 30, 2016, 19:36

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

I think they closed open registration when the site reached 20k users. I don't currently have invites. I'll keep you guys in mind if/when I get some.

Dec 01, 2016, 00:36

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

peturv wrote:
Kazak wrote:
xanax.rip is a candidate for what.cd replacement that I've found. Whether it will withstand the coming deluge of other candidates remains to be seen, but it seems pretty okay to me. Nowhere near as comprehensive yet, obviously, but it's building. No need to send an invite, registrations are currently open.

ah it seems that registrations are not open - if you happen to have a key that you could spare it would be most appreciated

Have some invites now. Send your current email address to dnhf23 @ yahoo . com. You too, Mu.

Dec 01, 2016, 04:29

peturv
187 posts

thanks! you have mail

Dec 01, 2016, 14:49

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index