Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Cavern of Anti-Matter remix Ulrika Spacek
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

jeff w
jeff w
685 posts

Cavern of Anti-Matter remix Ulrika Spacek

Remix #6

(*let's call the Leaf Library one remix #7, shall we? Unless something else appears before that one does. Coming thick and fast now...)

Oct 15, 2016, 13:09

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Re: Cavern of Anti-Matter remix Ulrika Spacek

I rather like what I've heard of Ulrika Spacek - spacey rock with a touch of early Stereolab about them at times:

Oct 19, 2016, 11:52

jeff w
jeff w
685 posts

jeff w wrote:
let's call the Leaf Library one remix #7, shall we? Unless something else appears before that one does. Coming thick and fast now...

…aaaaannnd, here IS remix #7:

I venture to suggest that this may be the best one so far.

Oct 28, 2016, 22:03

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

jeff w wrote:
jeff w wrote:
let's call the Leaf Library one remix #7, shall we? Unless something else appears before that one does. Coming thick and fast now...

…aaaaannnd, here IS remix #7:

I venture to suggest that this may be the best one so far.

Nice. A bit Vangellis I thought. Not often that I really like both the original and the remix of a track.

Nov 03, 2016, 11:21

hito
hito
1745 posts

I like the record too. A bit of space and psych and noise.

Nov 05, 2016, 04:00

martin
184 posts

An updated list - https://soundcloud.com/cavern-of-anti-matter/sets/coam-remixes

Another one or two still to be released...

Martin

Nov 16, 2016, 15:14

jeff w
jeff w
685 posts

Martin, don't forget there's this one from 2014 too (but still trapped in the 'Q magazine exclusive' bit, rather than the public bit, of Soundcloud for some reason):

http://www.qthemusic.com/5929/listen-to-james-yorkston-remixed-by-stereolabs-tim-gane/

It is on Spotify though.

Nov 16, 2016, 17:19

martin
184 posts

Damn, I thought we had that one in there. Will rectify very soon.
Ta,
Martin

Nov 16, 2016, 18:55