Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Donald 'sex pest' Trump
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB2
GaryB2
2329 posts

Donald 'sex pest' Trump

Republicans, please explain why DT is the best candidate for prez.

Thank you.

Oct 16, 2016, 00:59

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

wracket
wracket
1427 posts

Re: Donald 'sex pest' Trump

GaryB2 wrote:
Republicans, please explain why DT is the best candidate for prez.

Thank you.

Comes he don't listen-'a no illuminazi New World Order commands but he jes calls it like he sees it and, shiiiiit, he grabs what he wahnts when he wahnts it and I'll be willin' ta bet ya five nickels to Sundee that two-thirds them ladies weren't complainin' none when it done happened but now the Communist News Network and the liberazi lame stream media gives 'em a chance to git they 15 minutes and maybe land them a spot on the next reality show that won't neven be z'good as The Prentice no how but hell, that's the world we live in where black seedans gone pull up to yer front door and take yer guns and take yer holy babbles and tell you that you'n better git down to the courthouse where'n yer missus is suing yas fer half what you got on account of little love tap across the back of her ungrateful heed and while your there go'n watch some queers git hitched and maybe cast you a vote for Crookid Hil-LIE-ry cuz'n this election's rigged and ain't no way a good, hard-workin' Christian like Mr. Trump gone git elected no how, so hell...that's why.

Oct 16, 2016, 14:40

thomas2
thomas2
1700 posts

Dear god, Gary, I come to this place as a refuge to get away from incessant coverage of this vile, egregious cretin. Spare us!

Oct 17, 2016, 18:28

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2784 posts

"Because the govt should be run like a business, and as far as running businesses go, he's been there and done that."

Oct 17, 2016, 20:43

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5940 posts

I think you meant ruining businesses? ;)

Oct 18, 2016, 03:40

postminimal
postminimal
283 posts

The guy has been entertaining, you have to admit that. If Hillary wins, the next election without D.T. will be very boring: ..."That I will Tell You"

:)

Oct 24, 2016, 17:44

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5940 posts

postminimal wrote:
The guy has been entertaining, you have to admit that. If Hillary wins, the next election without D.T. will be very boring: ..."That I will Tell You"

:)

I love the SNL spoofs of the debates!! But the amount of hatred and vitriol is not something that I find entertaining. There is a sizeable portion of the population that has become emboldened to spout hate. I will be happy if next election is less "entertaining".

Oct 25, 2016, 05:43

postminimal
postminimal
283 posts

It's been a vicious and sleazy campaign, from both sides, no doubt. I agree. But that is what generates ratings unfortunately (also entertainment).

Oct 25, 2016, 18:55

atwexchange
4 posts

I Hate trump

Nov 12, 2016, 08:24

Kazak
Kazak
1619 posts

It's not about you. Self-centered myopia has is in this mess. Will we ever learn? We'll never learn. Fuck me.

Nov 12, 2016, 17:21

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index