Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Donald 'sex pest' Trump
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5914 posts

Re: Donald 'sex pest' Trump

You are talking to a spam poster.

You say it's not about you, yet all your "I told you so"s make it about you. Your arrogance and insults before the election also made it about you.

You were right about a lot of things. I disagreed and still do about a lot of your perspective. I don't agree for instance that Sanders would have necessarily won. But I would have voted for him. Some of us just had a different opinion based on the best evidence we felt was intelligent and in line with our own. We're not sheeple and not stupid. But anyway obviously we lost, even though we won the popular vote. I'm sick with grief, and as you yourself wrote, it will make people more active. Not that we needed to "wake up". It is just going to be a more dire situation that requires more push back.

Nov 12, 2016, 21:32

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Would Sanders have won Michigan, Cyberpainter? Would Sanders have won in Pennsylvania, Cyberpainter? Would Sanders have won Wisconsin, Cyberpainter? I don't think there's any mystery here.

Nov 12, 2016, 23:08

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

To summarize the last few months of local quibbling, Kazak foresees potential upcoming electoral dystopian disaster, panicked Kazak virtually powerless attempts to utilize what little power he has by reaching out to those with actual power (California voters) over Facebook, to Oklahoma yokel Kazak's surprise forward thinking Californians refuse to acknowledge incoming danger, things get heated, Californians cut fact and evidence offering Kazak off, Kazak unselfishly makes proactive attempt to prevent argument from spilling over onto Stereolab forum, ego driven Cyberpainter goes ahead and spills argument over, Kazak repeats cohesive evidence-based argument, Cyberpainter responds with facts-be-damned-me-me-me-ego-female, predicted dystopian election disaster occurs in reality, Kazak, less happy to be vindicated than ever, having foreseen dystopian election disaster, merely points out that it all could have been avoided if egos had been less indulged, had evidence based argument gone heeded. What was Kazak going to do? Cyberpainter doubles down again with facts-be-damned-me-me-me-ego-female. Will the me-first bloated egos learn from history? It's not looking good. Chelsea Clinton for Congress? Tim Kaine 2020? Round and round we go.

Nov 13, 2016, 17:28

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5914 posts

I won't respond to you further.

Nov 13, 2016, 22:16

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Fine by me, just stop supporting status quo politicians, regardless of genitalia, before you do us all more harm. It's a new day, it ain't gonna fly no more.

Nov 14, 2016, 00:14

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Our political rivals play for keeps. We can't play patty-cakes. We've got to go for the jugular.

Nov 14, 2016, 00:35

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Learn from this horrible episode, Cyberpainter. That's what I need you to do, Cyberpainter. That's what we all need you to do, Cyberpainter.

Nov 14, 2016, 00:48

vivakomeda
744 posts

Wow. This guy's lost his mind.

Nov 14, 2016, 02:36

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

I wear the incredulity of the likes of you like a badge of honor, VivaK.

Nov 14, 2016, 02:59

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index