Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Moby
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Moby

New Moby video is an interesting commentary on modern society...

Nov 01, 2016, 16:27

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5928 posts

Re: Moby

Oh, that's a good video! Hits you over the head a bit, but made me look up from my phone for a few minutes. ;)

Nov 03, 2016, 03:56

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2134 posts

Hmmm, sad, but somewhat true. Pisses me off to see these people on the train, in the mall, everywhere, wandering around and banging into those who still pay attention to the world around us!

Moby is a douche though.

Nov 04, 2016, 11:27

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

I liked Moby's first record. Not much beyond that though.

Have you ever watched Black Mirror. Twilight Zonesqeue series available on Netflix. Most eps are pretty similar to this video, at least thematically. That's what I was reminded of anyway. Worth a check.

Nov 04, 2016, 19:14

postminimal
postminimal
282 posts

This new album is excellent! Check it out:

Nov 04, 2016, 20:26

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

I guess it actually wasn't his first record. "Play" is the one I liked.

Nov 05, 2016, 00:25

Abigail
6 posts

What's up, tidy websites you possess there!

Free shipping generics

Feb 28, 2017, 06:40

honicz
1 posts

that's nicely done but quite shallow, don't you think?

Mar 02, 2017, 12:08

postminimal
postminimal
282 posts

That's a KICKIN' album!

Mar 30, 2017, 21:58