Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Montreal setlist
10 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

DCypher2
107 posts

Laetitia!

I have had the pleasure of hanging out again with Laetitia after the show, we talked a long time time about the political and economic state of the world, her life in France and now in London. It is always a pleasure to speak with her as she is very simple and it is interesting to share thoughts with her. She of course remembered me, she smiled and acknolwedged me during the show, and she told me after how she is always amazed that I know all the lyrics to her songs, in French and English, and that I sing along with her. I blushed, admitting that I am a total groupie, so I milked it by asking her to take a picture with me, we laughed about it. I also asked her about the new song, and the release of another album. She says Beggars are backing them, but due to poor sales of this album, issuing the new album with a second tour planned for May 2009 may be compromised. Pass the word, save Stereolab, buy their albums, introduce your friends to the band. I wished them all the best, and will send them positive vibes so that they may keep making awesome and unique music for many more years to come.

Merci Laetitia de ta g?n?rosti?, ta chaleur, ton sourire,ton esprit et ta beaut? int?rieure et ext?rieure!!

Oct 08, 2008, 06:30