Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
President Trump?
Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2779 posts

President Trump?

You've really done it now, America.

Nov 09, 2016, 17:03

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Re: President Trump?

Thanks for fucking America, democrats.

Nov 09, 2016, 18:03

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2143 posts

Shitemare!

Nov 09, 2016, 19:22

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2143 posts

The eviler of two evils has triumphed, as my colleague said this morning.

The rest of the world can only look on in disbelief, and hope the best for us all :/

Nov 09, 2016, 19:25

GaryB2
GaryB2
2329 posts

Hobobachang wrote:
Shitemare!

:D

Nov 09, 2016, 20:24

postminimal
postminimal
283 posts

Give him a chance....let's see what happens.

Nov 09, 2016, 21:35

GaryB2
GaryB2
2329 posts

postminimal wrote:

I was laughing at the word "shitemare", nothing more.

I hope Trump does well for America and the wider world, I really do. I can't really see much of anything happening mind. Nothing ever does, does it?

I'm so jaded with politics these days. The most exciting thing is the election, the result and the subsequent meltdowns. Once the dust settles it's just the same old.

Trump though, eh. He's some boy!

Nov 09, 2016, 23:20

wracket
wracket
1427 posts

It's a sci-fi comedy, reminiscent of:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/

Nov 10, 2016, 00:50

raygun
raygun
170 posts

postminimal wrote:

The republican philosophy calls for a smaller federal government (lower taxes) with power (financial burden shifted shifted to the states . In theory this philosophy will result in less inflation. Go Trump! Trumps run has been counted as a revolution. Stereolab selections please.

Nov 10, 2016, 05:28

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1224 posts

Kazak wrote:
Thanks for fucking America, democrats.

2008 US Presidential Election:
Barack Obama - 69.5 million votes
John McCain - 59.9 million votes

2012 US Presidential Election:
Barack Obama - 65.9 million votes
Mitt Romney - 60.9 million votes

2016 US Presidential Election:
Hillary Clinton - 60.3 million votes
Donald Trump - 59.9 million votes

Donald Trump won the election because millions of liberal-leaning voters stayed home.

You can blame the Democratic party for the fact that their party primary did not turn out the way you wanted - but Trump is President because y'all stayed home. Don't you ever dare to blame this on anyone without blaming yourself first, Kaz.

Nov 11, 2016, 04:57

Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index