Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Mountain - live
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GolfProFred
2 posts

Mountain - live

Has Stereolab ever performed "Mountain" live?
Dates, venue please if so...

Thanks,
/Ed

PS: Should the bible be banned?

Nov 22, 2016, 01:52

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re: Mountain - live

Yes it has, lots of times. Koly's site is a good resource for this kind of thing, but not exhaustive.

http://stereolab.koly.com/song.php?id=83

Nov 22, 2016, 05:59

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Well maybe I should have just said it's a good resource and left it at that. We're grateful to have it!

Nov 22, 2016, 06:01

matthew6
matthew6
1891 posts

Wasn't Switched On II heavily mined on the last tour? I recall an interview where Tim said it was his favourite album.

Nov 22, 2016, 17:42

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Yup.

Nov 23, 2016, 04:52

peturv
180 posts

setlist.fm has some info on when the song was played in the last years of the band. there are of course a lot of shows missing, especially from the early years and I'm sure they must have played it back then

http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/stereolab-5bd6ab10.html?song=Mountain

Nov 23, 2016, 13:12

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2130 posts

Yup, they played Mountain in Glasgow for sure.

Shit man, it's nearly 8 years since then!

http://www.stereolab.co.uk/forum/stereolab/topic/406/flat/

Nov 23, 2016, 18:04

GolfProFred
2 posts

Thanks for all the information!

Nov 23, 2016, 21:27

mikka000
1083 posts

as far as i'm aware it's mostly been played in the later years especially on the final tour, but im sure it was played in early lab too but perhaps not as much

Nov 23, 2016, 21:54

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

matthew6 wrote:
Wasn't Switched On II heavily mined on the last tour? I recall an interview where Tim said it was his favourite album.

I seem to remember him saying it'd be the best introduction to the band, for newcomers. Hard to disagree with that!

Nov 24, 2016, 22:51

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index