Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Blood Drums reissue on way in January
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Cosmos Twins
Cosmos Twins
147 posts

Blood Drums reissue on way in January

New cover, on triple vinyl, with a limited clear vinyl pressing. Good price too. More info and a nice write-up over at Bleep:

https://bleep.com/release/77913-cavern-of-anti-matter-blood-drums

CT

Dec 02, 2016, 15:36

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB2
GaryB2
2329 posts

Re: Blood Drums reissue on way in January

And a CD for CP!

Dec 02, 2016, 18:07

Cosmos Twins
Cosmos Twins
147 posts

Oh yeah, that too!

CT

Dec 02, 2016, 18:24

peturv
187 posts

and I was hoping to sell the original and retire ....

well, at least more people can enjoy it now ... tempted to buy the new edition - triple vinyl must sound great but can't afford it right now (haven't even got the two ep's out this year yet)

Dec 02, 2016, 18:46

jeff w
jeff w
685 posts

Grautag edition <3 <3 4 ever

Not sure how you squeeze a triple vinyl edition out of this, it was only, like, 15 mins per side before!

But will be good to finally have a digital edition of this, so hurrah.

Dec 02, 2016, 19:54

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2143 posts

Reading through that link made me really cringe, so many typos! Does nobody proofread at Warp?! Nice to see Tim getting a good write-up for CoAM though :)

Dec 03, 2016, 05:11

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5940 posts

GaryB2 wrote:
And a CD for CP!

Woohoo!

Dec 04, 2016, 20:48

martin
184 posts

Woeful stuff. I've asked for it to be changed.
Pikey

Dec 05, 2016, 13:06

jeff w
jeff w
685 posts

Reminder: this is out everywhere today. It's even on Spotify.

Jan 13, 2017, 16:37

eatandoph
3 posts

Hi all, new here (and already complaining).

I bought a copy of the CD of Blood Drums from Bleep and note there's no tracklisting. Is this intentional? Void Beats/Invocation Trex has similar packaging and managed to include one, and the tracks have names in Spotify. If I had a working CD-text display, I could enjoy the words "sound-magic's death ray destroys the vortex and has union with infinity" crawling across, like a headline across a news building. Regrettably, my player only shows the album title.

The disc arrived at with a mauled corner to the upper spine I reckon a bubble mailer would have done a better job than the cardboard wrapper.

The album's good though! I picture a dark video arcade. Or indeed a "Dystopian Shopping Mall." Maybe I should forget the actual titles and come up with my own.

Jan 20, 2017, 03:54

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index