Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Margerine Eclipse on Vinyl
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lique
lique
517 posts

Margerine Eclipse on Vinyl

Wish this one was out there and easy to find. I enjoy the latter day Stereolab albums continually. Fab Four Sutre is one I would also like to find although I have got half of the singles. Currently playing Cobra Phases on the machine. Regards.

Jan 20, 2017, 09:40

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

peturv
187 posts

Re: Margerine Eclipse on Vinyl

You should be able to find a used Fab Four Suture copy for a decent price. New copies were still in shops only a few years ago.
Margerine might be harder to get unless you are willing to spend, but I've also seen it used in shops for a good price (around $30 although discogs prices are higher).
I would at least say that it is worth it to spend a little extra to get the original Duophonic pressing, because the reissues of the earlier albums are evil ... or wait until Tim and Martin finally have time to do their own reissues

Jan 20, 2017, 10:51

female cadet one
3 posts

Re: Margerine Eclipse on Vinyl

I need it. I want it. Don't have it; Must get one NOW

Jan 26, 2017, 02:44