Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Aquaserge - Tour du Monde
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Aquaserge - Tour du Monde

This is interesting and lab-like, to my ears.

Heard this from Karl Hyde (of Underworld) spinning his favorite tracks on this BBC program (valid for 24 days):
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08b2dm2

Jan 26, 2017, 22:55

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Rudy99
1 posts

Re: Aquaserge - Tour du Monde

I appreciate your efforts :) Take care

From
Free shipping generics

Feb 06, 2017, 11:52

Abigail
6 posts

Thank you so much! It is an incredible webpage!

Free shipping generics

Feb 28, 2017, 06:23

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2134 posts

Stop your messin' around

Feb 28, 2017, 09:43

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2134 posts

Abigail! I know you're in control of her brain, Abigail!

Feb 28, 2017, 09:46

jeff w
jeff w
684 posts

aw, she bumped two of my orphan threads so she can't be thoroughly evil

also: handy reminder I need to listen to the new Aquaserge album (once I'm done with Stormzy, Thundercat, etc.)

Feb 28, 2017, 20:51

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2134 posts

Couldn't miss the opportunity to post a classic of the type not usually discussed on the forum ;)

Fantastic riffs and incredible vocals!

I am aliveeeeeeee....inside your wife!
Miriam's dead, I am her head.

Oh Jonathan, this is Miriam,
Our time is up....
Remember the stairs, it's the only waaaay....

:D

Mar 01, 2017, 08:03

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2134 posts

jeff w wrote:
(once I'm done with Stormzy, Thundercat, etc.)

Stormzy? I don't really get this "grime" stuff. Had a listen to a couple of tracks just out of curiosity, seeing as you mentioned it. I got the impression he's not entirely serious...? Anyway, not really my cup of tea. Maybe a London fing, innit?

Thundercat on the other hand fucking rules! "Ladies and gentlemen, Michael McDonald"....wowzers! Need to get drunk, so to speak :D

Mar 01, 2017, 19:34

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2134 posts

Ooh, I love it! This is pure GEORGE DUKE worship :D

Mar 01, 2017, 19:44

jeff w
jeff w
684 posts

jeff w wrote:
a handy reminder I need to listen to the new Aquaserge album

OK six weeks later, I finally did that. The first half is really good, with a strong Cobra and Phases influence. Standard drops a bit in the second half, feels more like a jam session. If you're need some new Stereolab-ish music in yr life though, check it out:

https://open.spotify.com/album/68f7cqYmpkXMcppw2lF1wY

Apr 15, 2017, 15:46