Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Hi
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

gentleman teef
2 posts

Hi

:)

Mar 06, 2017, 16:15

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

alomost
3 posts

Re: Hi

Well hello

Mar 06, 2017, 16:35

oscar the gonzo
1 posts

anyone else have trouble with this page? all white and broken down, tried it in two different browsers..

Mar 06, 2017, 16:49

alomost
3 posts

Is it the flash banner at the top?

Looks alright to me in both Chrome and Firefox

Mar 06, 2017, 16:51

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2133 posts

Ninja Tune nomads perchance?

Welcome :)

Mar 06, 2017, 17:00

alomost
3 posts

Busted

Mar 06, 2017, 17:01

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2133 posts

I remember the ninja invasions of old! Read somewhere they were shutting that forum down. Never posted there myself, but sad to see something like that go after so many years. It's been kind of quiet around here lately, so new posters are always welcome!

Mar 06, 2017, 17:04

gentleman teef
2 posts

thank you!

so... what's a stereolab? do you guys make hormones?

Mar 06, 2017, 17:22

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2133 posts

We hunt for microbes! And ponder Stereolab + related music. If you aren't so familiar with the groop, be sure to check them out.

It's pretty slow moving here on the forum, but super nice. I guess most of the regular posters have been around since the days when we first had access to the interwebs (or at least, non-dialup version)?

The forum may have changed from green to pink a while back, but after all these years it remains the same reliable corner of the internet in an ever-changing world. Like some middle-aged digital comfort blanket :P

Mar 06, 2017, 20:48

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

How far behind the Ninja forum can this one possibly be?

Mar 07, 2017, 00:39

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index