Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Hi
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2143 posts

Re: Hi

Kazak wrote:
How far behind the Ninja forum can this one possibly be?

"Twenty Feet Behind"? ;)

I get what you're saying. It'd be sad if this place went the same way. Even though it's quiet, and sometimes I go for weeks without posting anything, it's just nice to know it's there. It's the only website I've ever visited for so long, so became a part of my routine. I like the way it doesn't eat much time either, you just have a quick look because there aren't many new posts to catch up with. It's very zen!

Mar 07, 2017, 05:33

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5940 posts

And Martin still posts updates here, so they use it, for what it's worth. Since it's Stereolab's website, I think they don't have much reason to get rid of the forum section itself. They know the love that's been displayed here over time for the lab.

Mar 08, 2017, 00:46

ronaldlee
3 posts

gentleman teef wrote:
:)

Hi Welcome to the forum!

Mar 28, 2017, 08:17

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index