Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Belle and Sebastien
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5940 posts

Re: Belle and Sebastien

GaryB2 wrote:
Just as an aside I heard Stuart Murdoch on the radio on Sunday and I just love his accent. I would love it!

Mine is rubbish in comparison :(

Get Me Away From Here I'm Dying is my favourite B&S song.

Hope I get to hear your accent in person in June! I'm def coming to Scotland, flying in to Glasgow with my parents. No other deets yet. My mom preferred us flying in there as a closer jumping off point to where she wants to go. Where that is, I have only vague understanding as of yet.

Mar 24, 2017, 04:01

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB2
GaryB2
2329 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
GaryB2 wrote:
Just as an aside I heard Stuart Murdoch on the radio on Sunday and I just love his accent. I would love it!

Mine is rubbish in comparison :(

Get Me Away From Here I'm Dying is my favourite B&S song.

Hope I get to hear your accent in person in June! I'm def coming to Scotland, flying in to Glasgow with my parents. No other deets yet. My mom preferred us flying in there as a closer jumping off point to where she wants to go. Where that is, I have only vague understanding as of yet.

You'll hear it alright!

Mar 24, 2017, 13:00

vista7@hotmail.com
338 posts

I am ditto with others. When "If you're feeling sinister" came out I thought it sounded really fresh. It was cool to hear a band with good song-writing, little pretense, and a lot of hooks. The mid to late 90's was a great time for indie rock but there aren't many of those bands around any more. The live Black Sessions disc they put out was really solid.

Mar 25, 2017, 00:42

ronaldlee
3 posts

What you shared in the forum??

Mar 28, 2017, 08:16

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index