Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Stereolab Live in Berkeley '93
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5933 posts

Re: Stereolab Live in Berkeley '93

Nice. I am desperately seeking live stuff from 2008 - recording or DVD. I have a pretty reliable source so if I land some I will definitely share it. [/quote]

Yeah Koly doesn't have much up for that year. I have Irving Plaza downloaded, do you have that? Audio only, pretty decent quality.

Apr 11, 2017, 21:48

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

matthew6
matthew6
1905 posts

Isn't Berkeley the most leftist place in America if not the world?

Apr 12, 2017, 15:13

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5933 posts

matthew6 wrote:
Isn't Berkeley the most leftist place in America if not the world?

Not necessarily anymore. It still has it going on, but it also is expensive now to live here, so that changes the dynamic. I'd say Oakland might be more.

Apr 12, 2017, 16:03

vista7@hotmail.com
338 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
Nice. I am desperately seeking live stuff from 2008 - recording or DVD. I have a pretty reliable source so if I land some I will definitely share it.

Yeah Koly doesn't have much up for that year. I have Irving Plaza downloaded, do you have that? Audio only, pretty decent quality.

[/quote]

I don't see the Irving plaza show on Koly's site and no I don't have it. It's weird there are not that many shows from that tour when there were so many shows from the 90's shows available. It was right before smart phone technology really exploded so there weren't very many people with good recording devices on their phones.

Apr 13, 2017, 03:15

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5933 posts

vista7@hotmail.com wrote:
cyberpainter wrote:
Nice. I am desperately seeking live stuff from 2008 - recording or DVD. I have a pretty reliable source so if I land some I will definitely share it.

I don't see the Irving plaza show on Koly's site and no I don't have it. It's weird there are not that many shows from that tour when there were so many shows from the 90's shows available. It was right before smart phone technology really exploded so there weren't very many people with good recording devices on their phones.[/quote]

Ok, I can email you with a link this weekend. I'm still working from two computers my new and my ancient one, and haven't put everything on the new one yet that I need. I've been lazy and have two stacked up for months now, heh.

Koly used to have more, I downloaded a bunch when he was going to shut it down last time. But not sure where I got this actually. You still have that email address um that's your profile name?? :)

Apr 13, 2017, 04:25

matthew6
matthew6
1905 posts

Always wanted to hear Gus the Mynah Bird live. Now I can.

Whoever posted this has also posted a boatload of other Lab performances in the last week.

Apr 13, 2017, 22:30

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5933 posts

Great find!

Apr 14, 2017, 06:36

matthew6
matthew6
1905 posts

I am loving early Lab. So primal. Pure. Like the Hamburg Beatles, except they actually wrote their own songs.

Look at that song list! All good.

May 04, 2017, 01:56

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index