Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Air Tour!
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5924 posts

Air Tour!

And I have to miss it. Granted I will be on a cool trip at the time, but still, it's been 7 years. Can't believe it's been that many years since I've seen them! Not to mention the long wait for a proper album.

http://pitchfork.com/news/72650-air-announce-first-us-tour-in-7-years/

Apr 08, 2017, 03:16

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5924 posts

Re: Air Tour!

I've been waiting since Love2. Not including the soundtrack and the ambient album for museum. Le voyage dans la lune was interesting, and I even won a signed poster for it. But just didn't quite have what I want from an Air album.

Apr 08, 2017, 03:22

jimms
1 posts

Air Tour is ideal for Las Vegas visitors who are in a hurry and longing to see however much of the Grand Canyon as could reasonably be expected. Leaving from Do My Essay For Me private heliport in Boulder City, the visit includes aerial views of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead and additionally the fantastic Grand Canyon.

May 22, 2017, 10:18

walterscott807
2 posts

Yes, airplane tours from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon are still available during the holiday season. As other posters have mentioned, there are plenty of people who visit the GCNP during winter. Assignment Writing Services UK & I personally think it's an excellent time b/c you'll be avoiding the crowds that usually strike during the summer travel months.

May 31, 2017, 09:33

matthew6
matthew6
1897 posts

jimms wrote:
Air Tour is ideal for Las Vegas visitors

lol

May 31, 2017, 14:34

vista7@hotmail.com
338 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
And I have to miss it. Granted I will be on a cool trip at the time, but still, it's been 7 years. Can't believe it's been that many years since I've seen them! Not to mention the long wait for a proper album.

http://pitchfork.com/news/72650-air-announce-first-us-tour-in-7-years/

I caught that tour in Atlanta. The volume was not loud enough at the venue I went to. I'm not sure if it was the venue or the choice of the band. They sounded pretty good though.

Jun 01, 2017, 03:46

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

I'm seeing AIR tonight in Chicago. So excited.

Jun 20, 2017, 21:58

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Mu Mu wrote:
I'm seeing AIR tonight in Chicago. So excited.

They wore all white. No opener. Played for about 90 minutes. They closed the main set with Kelly Watch The Stars. The encore was Alone in Kyoto, Sexy Boy and finished with La Femme D"Argent. A heavier version. The show was amazing. One of my all time top shows ever. Wish I could see them more often. I posted 19 photos on my Facebook email me mu_mu_3 st hotmail dot com if you want me to add you on FB. I have four videos as well.

Jun 21, 2017, 06:20

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5924 posts

Sooo jealous. I will look at your photos, thanks Mu!

Jul 03, 2017, 20:58

FFSLouis
11 posts

Forget you troll

Jul 04, 2017, 00:11

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index