Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
New Juana Molina single
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

postminimal
postminimal
282 posts

New Juana Molina single

Apr 10, 2017, 23:16

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Re: New Juana Molina single

where is it?

Apr 11, 2017, 16:58

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5926 posts

I like it. Some of her stuff is dizzying and makes me feel kind of woozy. But this was very enjoyable. I like her first couple of albums an awful lot.

Apr 11, 2017, 22:00

jeff w
jeff w
684 posts

Re: New Juana Molina

Finally caught up with 'Halo', the LP. Really great. Don't sleep on this.

Jun 20, 2017, 21:54

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Re: New Juana Molina

I love the new album and the packaging is superb! I have the vinyl.

Jun 20, 2017, 21:56

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2134 posts

New stuff sounds great, love Juana. Bizarrely, I went to a Morrissey show with her one time (true story!). She came to my birthday party too at a friends place (who had added guitar to a few tracks on Un Día), and made me a cute little card. Such a cool lady!

Jun 22, 2017, 17:06

postminimal
postminimal
282 posts

Awesome! :)
I used to chat with her on myspace back in the day: seems like a nice lady.

Jun 22, 2017, 20:16