Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Newest Autechre (WOW)
3 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2134 posts

Re: Newest Autechre (WOW)

Been a big AE fan since the mid-ninties, when Amber was always on heavy rotation. I haven't yet checked out all of these five albums from last year, so thanks for reminding me to do so!

On the whole I'd say I prefer their earlier, more melodic style. But there's usually at least a couple of amazing tracks on any of their releases.

I really enjoy this footage of a gig from 1994, priceless stuff and takes me back!

There was a time when I used to go to "electronica" shows with this kind of vibe at least once a month, but that was a little later on in the late 90s / early 2000s. I don't think that kind of scene really exists anymore, unfortunately :(

This video from 1991 is even crazier. People's minds must have really been blown hearing these sounds for the first time! The crowd surely look they were enjoying themselves anyway :D

Apr 18, 2017, 22:15

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: