Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
more swaggity swag
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5922 posts

more swaggity swag

62 bucks. If I were rich I'd like to use this as a small purse. But alas it is not to be.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEREOLAB-The-First-Of-The-Microbe-Hunters-AMCY-7169-Box-Set-JAPAN-2000-NEW-/252899669041

Apr 27, 2017, 06:00

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

Re: more swaggity swag

That exact package was sitting at a store in DC for years back in the day, I think they wanted $20 max for it. But I made the conscious choice not to go too far down the useless collectors' item trail. *puts muffin down on Stereolab plate*

Apr 27, 2017, 09:23

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

You can have mine, if you like. Far better for it to be used.

Apr 27, 2017, 17:35

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5922 posts

What??? :O That is so sweet. I don't want to disagree with you, but I'm not sure you should give it up! You might regret it!! These objects are kind of precious.

Apr 28, 2017, 05:17

MozeePy
MozeePy
1 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
What??? :O That is so sweet. I don't want to disagree with you, but I'm not sure you should give it up! You might regret it!! These objects are kind of precious.

Agree with cyberpainter! They are really sweet ^___^

Jul 26, 2017, 15:36

hitek
hitek
39 posts

yes, what a great album too, had many great moments listening to microbe, he. hopefully the velcro wont wear out.

Jul 30, 2017, 22:27