Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
spam
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5922 posts

spam

I'll write to pikey on facebook to see if he can delete/ban the spam we have been getting lately. I like that it's opened back up, but that's just the price. Not a big deal, but just hope nobody accidentally clicks on their links.

May 01, 2017, 00:04

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

Re: spam

excellent. it would be so nice if administrative capabilities could be given to you since you're around here regularly. writing assignment spam is getting old.

May 01, 2017, 15:20

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5922 posts

Ah no, there are a few on here that would not like that. :) I'm happy just helping out when I can. Not sure how often Martin looks on facebook but he'll see it eventually.

May 01, 2017, 15:44

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5922 posts

Thank you Martin!

May 03, 2017, 20:53

matthew6
matthew6
1897 posts

How does spam even get registered? I recall the process taking a bit of time and having to be approved by an admin. I was supposed to be matthew5 but had to start the whole thing over again at some point.

May 04, 2017, 01:16

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5922 posts

I don't think it has to be approved now.

We have new spam today, in the threads, and it even talks about music, though still relates to the assignment help.

May 04, 2017, 15:46

peturv
183 posts

I'm wondering who is writing this. seems to specific to be a bot, but for someone offering assignment help they seem to have almost no grasp of the english language

May 04, 2017, 15:51

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5922 posts

Can bots pick up on key words and use that to write semi coherent responses? No idea. It def has randomly generated user names.

May 05, 2017, 05:20

jeff w
jeff w
684 posts

OK, the bots are getting creepy now. Skynet achieving self-awareness in 10, 9, 8

May 11, 2017, 18:07