Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
People get music for free - detrimental to artists?
40 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Bytor Peltor
Bytor Peltor
165 posts

Re: People get music for free - detrimental to artists?

Kazak wrote:
Actually they didn't play Dallas this time around either. I know because I live in Norman, Oklahoma and had to drive all the way to Austin to see them. perhaps they decided on Austin as a way to split the difference between Houston and Dallas?

Thanks for clearing that up. It just doesn't add up that they would come all this way to Texas and not play Houston & Dallas. Where is the loyalty to their fans? IF they play Houston on their next tour, it will be close to a decade between visits : (

Beware the re-packaged extra track trap......no good comes from that at all! NOW - I don't look at Sonic Youth's re-issues of 'Dirty' & 'Daydream Nation' in the same way as they include ALL of the extra tracks, demos and live versions of things recorded during that time. A great way to get everything for new and old fans alike.

Oct 10, 2008, 00:39

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: