Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Warp did you delete Mary on Chic-A-Go-Go??????
20 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

vista7@hotmail.com
338 posts

Re: Warp did you delete Mary on Chic-A-Go-Go??????

cyberpainter wrote:
Someone noticed that many Stereolab videos are not available on youtube anymore, and I see it seems to all be warp notices. That interview with Mary on Chic-A-Go-Go was precious to all of us!

I'm going to start writing and find out what is going on. In the meantime, does anyone have that downloaded?

I'm really upset about this. Really really really upset.

I just looked up Aluminum tunes and found the whole record. Maybe it has not hit all their videos yet. I guess this is a double edged sword. People don't want to purchase single albums these days; it's seems like music is going to subscription based services like Spotify and Pandora. At least that's what I hear millennials are doing. The bands I guess in a lot of ways get screwed out of royalties. Still I have bought several Lab records twice - on vinyl and cd so I don't have any guilt about streaming it on Youtube. It just seems like an odd time for music; especially indie music.

Jun 01, 2017, 04:13

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: