Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Did You See the Butterflies?
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

CasaCaliente
4 posts

Did You See the Butterflies?

Jane Weaver: Did You See the Butterflies?
https://youtu.be/zsx4Zqq9Mqc

Imitation/flattery at first listen but Malcolm Mooney from Can involved, though, so all nicely circular.

(My first post, btw. This must be the board I've lurked on for the longest time without joining. Until now.)

May 22, 2017, 12:43

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

CasaCaliente
4 posts

Re: Did You See the Butterflies?

...and then immediately see the thread below and that a link has already posted. Not an auspicious start. Apologies.

May 22, 2017, 12:46

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

It's an exceptional track! I've been listening to the latest Jane Weaver a lot in the past few days. I didn't think she could top her last album, but she definitely has.

I'm curious to see if this finally gets her more attention in the US.

May 22, 2017, 15:27

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5922 posts

Welcome CasaCaliente, glad you decided to write.

It is indeed a good album.

May 22, 2017, 15:39

GaryB2
GaryB2
2325 posts

Hey there - that's a great song. I'll need to check out the album.

I'll be honest whenever I've heard the name Jane Weaver the last couple of years I've thought of Jane Weidlin

May 22, 2017, 20:03

victoriazoey
2 posts

google

google

May 23, 2017, 15:39