Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Worst Band Ever?
Pages: 6 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Worst Band Ever?

I'll nominate Nickelback.

Jun 01, 2017, 17:02

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

matthew6
matthew6
1891 posts

Re: Worst Band Ever?

The one that sings Step By Step. Was the N Sync? or Backstreet Boys?

Jun 01, 2017, 22:30

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

matthew6 wrote:
The one that sings Step By Step. Was the N Sync? or Backstreet Boys?

NKOTB, yo.

Jun 01, 2017, 22:50

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1218 posts

Any supergroup.

Jun 03, 2017, 08:33

matthew6
matthew6
1891 posts

Metallica

Jun 03, 2017, 23:30

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2130 posts

matthew6 wrote:
Metallica

I have to admit they were one of my faves as a teen (um, 13, 14). But from the black album onwards they turned to shit! In later years their very existence became so obnoxious that I can't even bear to listen to the early albums any more. This is quite unusual, as generally I'm not embarrassed by anything I was into as a youth, and get a warm nostalgic glow on revisiting such stuff. But not in this case!

Jun 04, 2017, 18:31

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2130 posts

deadlyfingers wrote:
Any supergroup.

Not always, man! :D

Jun 04, 2017, 18:33

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1218 posts

Hobobachang wrote:
deadlyfingers wrote:
Any supergroup.

Not always, man! :D

I dig the Dolby theatrics, but that's not going to change my mind, unfortunately...

Jun 04, 2017, 20:46

mathieu
mathieu
176 posts

YES the band.

Jun 06, 2017, 11:27

hito
hito
1745 posts

deadlyfingers wrote:
Any supergroup.

I would tend to agree on most counts. But Blind Faith were pretty good.

Jun 11, 2017, 12:44

Pages: 6 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index