Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Worst Band Ever?
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

greencrayon
greencrayon
21 posts

Re: Worst Band Ever?

Corey Feldman is an atrocious musician. (Don't) check out his album, Angelic 2 the core.

Jun 13, 2017, 19:34

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

chemistry set
chemistry set
17 posts

Back in the 90s Elton John used to come into the local Tower Records from time to time where my then-girlfriend worked. He never deigned to talk to any of the employees. His entourage would inform the employees that under no circumstances were they to speak to him or even approach him. At the counter when he would purchase three copies of the same CD one of his minions would say things like "Mr. John would like you to bag each of those three copies in separate bags." etc.

Jun 18, 2017, 20:31

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

I'd like to nominate Take That (although the rivalry amongst boy bands for appalingness is fierce)

Their idea of songwriting seems to be: "let's use the blandest chords, the tritest lyrics, the dullest melodies that we can come up with".

Oh and *ahem* the tax-dodging, too.

Jun 22, 2017, 11:41

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

I always disliked Nirvana fairly intently, too.

Jun 22, 2017, 11:43

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2134 posts

Harold Bissonette wrote:

I dunno man, this song is pretty cool ;)

Dig those phaser effects!

Jun 22, 2017, 16:52

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

That was from before Cobain ruined his voice with hair-wine and cigrets.

Jun 22, 2017, 17:06

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Oh yes, I'd forgotten that one - an old phase-tactic favourite of mine.

Jun 22, 2017, 17:42

matthew6
matthew6
1900 posts

Harold Bissonette wrote:

Pearl Jam is worser.

Jeeeeerameeee sphokane claaaaaaassssss today

Jun 23, 2017, 03:09

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2134 posts

matthew6 wrote:
Pearl Jam is worser.

Jeeeeerameeee sphokane claaaaaaassssss today

True dat. Never liked those guys, very much a precursor to Nickelback, Creed, and their ilk! (IMHO)

Jun 23, 2017, 07:16

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

Radiohead. Hands down

Jun 30, 2017, 17:17

Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index