Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Where you stand as a fan?
29 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

Re: Where you stand as a fan?

I still listen to them pretty regularly. If my iPod is on shuffle, a track or two usually come up.

I probably don't seek out anything that hasn't grabbed me before so nothing post Mary and rarely pre-Transient. I have little time for their noise experiments.

If I had to pick a favourite I would say Cobra but I don't so I won't.

I have enjoyed Tomato a bit recently. It is somewhat cold compared to Dots, MAQ and Cobra and I had thought it a bit poppy but I now see it as quite avant garde in a Clockwork Orange / Fellini / Goddard kind of way.

Tracks that I probably return to a bit include Tomorrow is Already Here, Crest, Young Lungs, Seeperbold and Blue Milk.

There are also other tracks, often where I think what is it called and when does that bit come in? Like the end of Anamorphose or Velvet Water. I never remember which album or where on the album or the track title.

Jul 19, 2017, 13:38

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: