Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Where you stand as a fan?
29 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5921 posts

Re: Where you stand as a fan?

matthew6 wrote:

In terms of vibe I also dislike Margarine Eclipse (though I love the songs). It sounds overly processed and artificial... like margarine perhaps? The drumming doesn't even sound like it was done by a human.... was it?

I like Margerine Eclipse. I know I'm in the minority by my categorizing it in my head as the era from Dots through ME. I know it's not quite up to the others and of course horrible that it's without Mary, but still... They have always been the ones I listened to most. And the ones after it I think of as post ME. Though I enjoyed FFS in concert, so happy and dance-able, I rarely listen to it or anything more recent.

I've tried not to say much about this, as I love Laetitia wholeheartedly, but I lean toward Tim's music. Even so, I like some of each of their output immensely, but not all. Whereas when they were together, I liked just about all of it.

Jul 20, 2017, 05:48

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: