Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Dots & Loops Revisited
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

vivakomeda
751 posts

Re: Dots & Loops 20 today!

"If the first word Dots And Loops calls to mind is 'plasticine,' the second is 'yielding'."

Um. If you say so....

Dots and Loops is a wonderful record, one of my favorites of all time.

Sep 23, 2017, 10:00

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

greencrayon
27 posts

Re: Dots & Loops Revisited

They need to remaster that record on vinyl soon because I want the vinyl copy of D&L so badly.

Sep 24, 2017, 05:12

peturv
221 posts

Dots & Loops in 5 Minutes

more love for D&L from pitchfork

https://pitchfork.com/tv/56-liner-notes/explore-stereolabs-dots-and-loops-in-5-minutes/

Nov 14, 2017, 12:52

matthew6
matthew6
1934 posts

Re: Dots & Loops in 5 Minutes

Lots of the typical cliches tossed about...some interesting pics I have not seen before tho

Nov 16, 2017, 01:42

matthew6
matthew6
1934 posts

Re: Dots & Loops Revisited

greencrayon wrote:
They need to remaster that record on vinyl soon because I want the vinyl copy of D&L so badly.

Maybe it will come out around the same time as the next switch on

Nov 16, 2017, 01:50

peturv
221 posts

matthew6 wrote:
Lots of the typical cliches tossed about...some interesting pics I have not seen before tho

sure. no new info for me, but great for those who don't know the groop.

I like these little pitchfork videos where they talk about a classic album for 5 minutes - I was quite sure to see Dots there as most of them been canon albums (ok c, doolittle, marquee moon etc.). this might even spark some new interest in the band

Nov 16, 2017, 12:31

matthew6
matthew6
1934 posts

I suppose those article is relevant to the topic

http://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/29849/1/the-brazilian-movement-that-redefined-70s-counterculture

Nov 21, 2017, 21:21

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index