Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
best broadcast albums round up (for me!)
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hitek
hitek
39 posts

best broadcast albums round up (for me!)

The best Broadcast album (in my opinion) is Ha Ha Sound, it has a neo 60's feeling, don't you all on the forum agree? the second best is Work and Not Work, i feel they perfected their image on this record. Third is Noise made by People, its good, my ex loved it, but now is a bit heavy, still good, tho. Fourth is the awful Tender Buttons, i feel this record was always a bit boring. ANyway, i have great taste, dont you all agree, or not? I think i hit the nail on he head with this.

Jul 31, 2017, 20:21

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

mikka000
1083 posts

Re: best broadcast albums round up (for me!)

Definitely 1) noise made by people 2) work and non work 3) tender buttons 4) haha sound.

Been listening to live bootlegs on youtube from the NMBP era, they were unstoppable as a full band.

Aug 01, 2017, 10:00

peturv
185 posts

slander!

there is nothing boring about Tender Buttons, one of the best albums of the 2000s. noise is up there as well, and all the ep's that they made around that time - not a single bad song

haha is alright, but would work better as an ep (I don't really care for half of the songs)- the pendulum ep is actually better than the album

Aug 01, 2017, 12:05

hitek
hitek
39 posts

yeah i suppose, just my taste at the moment i guess ;)
really enjoy the album (ha ha) and love the cover art.
Buttons is ok, i guess... not too bad.

Aug 01, 2017, 14:28

oceanspectre
3 posts

1. Tender Buttons
2. Haha Sound
*ETK would be here
3. Mother is the Milky Way
4. The Future Crayon
5. The Noise Made by People
6. Witch Cults
*ME and MAQ would be about here
7. Work and Non Work
*Dots & Loops
8. Microtronics
*most Stereolab albums
9. BSS

Aug 01, 2017, 22:01

hitek
hitek
39 posts

i like colour me in so much.

Aug 01, 2017, 22:20