Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
religon or atheism?
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hitek
hitek
39 posts

religon or atheism?

I'm getting confused, i mean i wanted to believe in God, but with all the sin earth, how can going to hell when you die prevent the suffering of or caused by sin? see? go all you naturalist God believers with that one. God must be a poison, because you seem to only get success in this pointless life if you believe in him. yet bad things happen when you dont? the struggle to be alive is worthless, life is just a game where winning is survival. thoughts?

Aug 01, 2017, 13:58

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Re: religon or atheism?

Both, for me. I consider myself an atheist because so far as I can tell, there ain't no theism in this here universe, it's natural law all the way down. Does that preclude me from religion? I don't think so. I'm religious because the universe is a wonder, and for whatever the source I'm grateful to be alive. Form your beliefs on what you know to be true and celebrate life and you'll likely land on a similar epistemological position, or not. Cheers!

Aug 01, 2017, 15:00

hitek
hitek
39 posts

Re: religon or atheism?

Yeah i agree! ;)

Aug 01, 2017, 17:12