Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Laetitia's US tour starts today!
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

vivakomeda
746 posts

Re: Laetitia's US tour starts today!

What kind of stuff are they playing? All from her last couple records?

Any Monade, covers, etc?

Aug 27, 2017, 02:33

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

matthew6
matthew6
1900 posts

No Canada dates?

Aug 27, 2017, 03:27

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1223 posts

peturv wrote:
deadlyfingers wrote:

Whoa! The location of the psycho hatchet murder - that was pretty messed up. I'm over on Pine St, a block up from Centeal Cinema.

wait what! never heard about that! but I heard about the body parts found in the trash on the same block as central cinema (a few months after I moved away) - but I did really love to go and see movies there

Yeah, a dude got attacked on the sidewalk at 15th & Union by an apparent stranger (who was eventually ruled to be insane):
http://www.capitolhillseattle.com/2010/11/man-killed-with-pick-axe-near-14th-and-union/
I guess that was back in 2010... time flies.

That body-parts-in-a-recycling-bin incident was across the street from my place. I was obliviously pulling weeds in my lawn until my neighbor came over and asked me if I knew why there were 20-30 cops swarming around our block.

To anyone else reading: neither of the perpetrators lived in the neighborhood - it's a perfectly lovely & safe place. I promise!

Aug 29, 2017, 08:57

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1223 posts

vivakomeda wrote:
What kind of stuff are they playing? All from her last couple records?

Any Monade, covers, etc?

There were a couple off of Silencio & Something Shines. I've hardly listened to the new record, so it wasn't a surprise to me that I didn't recognize several of the songs. It's been forever since I've listened to Monade, so I'm honestly not sure how easily I'd spot one of their tunes... Thanks for making me feel like a terrible fan. :)

Aug 29, 2017, 09:35

peturv
183 posts

deadlyfingers wrote:

Yeah, a dude got attacked on the sidewalk at 15th & Union by an apparent stranger (who was eventually ruled to be insane):
http://www.capitolhillseattle.com/2010/11/man-killed-with-pick-axe-near-14th-and-union/
I guess that was back in 2010... time flies.

That body-parts-in-a-recycling-bin incident was across the street from my place. I was obliviously pulling weeds in my lawn until my neighbor came over and asked me if I knew why there were 20-30 cops swarming around our block.

To anyone else reading: neither of the perpetrators lived in the neighborhood - it's a perfectly lovely & safe place. I promise!

oh sounds horrible! and only up the road from where I used to live. I probably walked past that corner hundreds of times on my way to central cinema/trader's joe/chuck's hop shop/uncle ike's

but yeah, I loved to neighbourhood and never had any trouble

Aug 29, 2017, 16:44

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

waxenpith lives in Canada and is traveling to Detroit to see Laetitia. I tried to get him to come to Minneapolis, so he could go with me!

Aug 29, 2017, 16:47

Left-Boob-Oscillator
Left-Boob-Oscillator
17 posts

This was one of my favorite shows.

Sep 03, 2017, 03:41

vivakomeda
746 posts

I'm the same way. I like her solo stuff but am more of a passer-by than a real passenger

Sep 03, 2017, 15:07

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index