Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Laetitia's US tour starts today!
18 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1223 posts

Re: Laetitia's US tour starts today!

peturv wrote:
deadlyfingers wrote:

Whoa! The location of the psycho hatchet murder - that was pretty messed up. I'm over on Pine St, a block up from Centeal Cinema.

wait what! never heard about that! but I heard about the body parts found in the trash on the same block as central cinema (a few months after I moved away) - but I did really love to go and see movies there

Yeah, a dude got attacked on the sidewalk at 15th & Union by an apparent stranger (who was eventually ruled to be insane):
http://www.capitolhillseattle.com/2010/11/man-killed-with-pick-axe-near-14th-and-union/
I guess that was back in 2010... time flies.

That body-parts-in-a-recycling-bin incident was across the street from my place. I was obliviously pulling weeds in my lawn until my neighbor came over and asked me if I knew why there were 20-30 cops swarming around our block.

To anyone else reading: neither of the perpetrators lived in the neighborhood - it's a perfectly lovely & safe place. I promise!

Aug 29, 2017, 08:57