Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
One of mine (I hope you enjoy)
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

postminimal
postminimal
281 posts

One of mine (I hope you enjoy)

Vincent Russo, Night Song from Vincent Russo on Vimeo.

Aug 10, 2017, 20:05

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Whatever_man
Whatever_man
39 posts

Re: One of mine (I hope you enjoy)

I hate when people post like, own music on here. this is the forum for some band i like. why wreck this place? I enjoy stuff too. tho. but don't put it on here. lol.

Aug 18, 2017, 00:01

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Postminimal is a long time member of this board, and is totally free to post his music. Who are you?

Aug 18, 2017, 00:14

peturv
179 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
Postminimal is a long time member of this board, and is totally free to post his music. Who are you?

just some asshole. he has posted 3 comments, all negative. maybe it's the crazy guy who posted like a maniac here a couple of weeks ago. best to ignore him/her/them

Aug 18, 2017, 10:12

Whatever_man
Whatever_man
39 posts

I'm actually a successful artist, do well, have a lot of plays etc..

As you can see on this track. https://soundcloud.com/cyndefeas/laugh-tv-da-highway

And i am no way an asshole, i bet you $4.. i am not on of them assholes. I wear blue pradas. *roll eyes*

Aug 19, 2017, 00:15

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

Whatever_man wrote:
I'm actually a successful artist, do well, have a lot of plays etc..

Would it make me a successful chef if I payed a bunch of people to pretend to eat my food?

Aug 19, 2017, 01:44

Whatever_man
Whatever_man
39 posts

My world is in ruin, lol.

Aug 20, 2017, 16:10

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

Whatever_man wrote:

MUST REPLY TO EVERYTHING

Aug 20, 2017, 21:20

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1218 posts

GaryB2 wrote:
Whatever_man wrote:

MUST REPLY TO EVERYTHING

Our disdain appears to be all that this sad creature has got in this world... Try to show some pity.

Aug 21, 2017, 05:23

vivakomeda
744 posts

I swear, this place attracts the most peculiar trolls.

Has been that way for years.

Aug 21, 2017, 05:49

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index